Click the lesson links below to visit the lesson page. Each Bible-based personal finance lesson page contains a video and free workbook materials that you can download.
- Lesson 1 – Introduction
- Lesson 2 – Trusting Scripture
- Lesson 3 – Honoring God’s Tithe
- Lesson 4 – Being a Faithful Steward
- Lesson 5 – Providing For Your Family
- Lesson 6 – Faithfulness and Wealth
- Lesson 7 – Budgeting
- Lesson 8 – Wealth and Your Calling
- Lesson 9 – Practical Ways to Build Wealth
- Lesson 10 – Wealth and Inheritance
- Lesson 11 – Living in the Middle
- Lesson 12 – Conclusion
“The proverbs of Solomon son of David, the king of Israel.
These proverbs are to teach wisdom and instruction, to teach words of insight,
that you may receive instruction in order to live
by doing what is right, just, and fair.
These proverbs are also to give wisdom to the naive,
and to give knowledge and discretion to young people.
Let wise people listen and increase their learning,
and let discerning people get guidance,
to understand proverbs, sayings,
and words of wise people and their riddles.
The fear of Yahweh is the beginning of knowledge—
fools despise wisdom and instruction” (Proverbs 1:1-7).
This website is hosted for free on WordPress.com. This keeps costs low, which keeps the service free to you. In exchange for the free hosting service, WordPress.com shows ads on this site, such as the one below.